Here you’ll find past and current employers whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with.
July 2017 – now: Editor, social media at Politiken, one of the oldest Danish newspapers.
April 2017 – July 2017: Research assistant at the Center for Journalism Studies, University of Southern Denmark. I contribute to Denmarks biggest ever survey on online news video.
February 2017 – July 2017: Digital assistant at Kristeligt Dagblad, content marketing division. I’m a copywriter, idea-generator and SoMe-kinda guy. I also help do various news letters which both serve as content marketing and at the same time have actual journalistic value.
January 2015 – July 2017: Freelance journalist, VJ and more.
Past employers and partners include Dagbladet Information, Koncentrat, Vice Denmark, Jydske Vestkysten, Politiken, DR.DK, Netudgaven, Modkraft…
August 2016 – January 2017: Journalist intern at Dagbladet Information. My focus was on developing digital content, longform stories and especially video content for social media.
January 2015 – juli 2016: Web assistant at the Danish Broadcasting Corp. (DR Nyheder). Tasks include managing social media, creating a broad variety of content, videotrailers, short articles and much more.
August 2014 – January 2015: Intern at the Danish Broadcasting Corp. (DR Nyheder). Tasks included planning and researching stories, making interviews and preparing the news teams.
- Lots of experience with Adobe CC: Photoshop, Lightroom, Indesign and Premiere Pro.
- Video editing, recording and production using any kind of device – I specialize in mobile journalism, and have trained for using smartphones for live video and stories for social media.
- Huge knowledge on social media, from content creation to admin roles. Can’t think of a social media I haven’t tried out yet.
- Data gathering using Google Analytics, Parsely, Facebook Insights and built-in systems on platforms such as WordPress.
- Obviously great knowledge on Office.
- Knowledge on encrypted communication, safety precautions and source protection.
- Long time experience with most popular CMS-systems ranging from WordPress and Drupal to Umbraco. Also knowledge on longread and landing page creation with tools such as Tilda and similar programs.
- Concept development and rethinking of content presentation on new platforms – such as social media and video.
2015 – summer of 2017: MA in journalism (currently studying). I specialize in digital journalism and video.
2011-2014: BA in history, specialized in macrohistory, security policies, geopolitics, the cold war and conflicts in general. I also studied half a masters degree between 2014 and 2016, but was admitted to journalism school before I had the chance to finish.
2011-2014: Elective studies in Digital Communication and Aesthetics, specialized in strategic communications, social media and digital content creating.
2010: Graphic technician, basic course. Elective studies in design.
2006-2009: STX-student (highschool), elective studies in Media and Communication studies, Social Studies and English.